25th April, the NEET Case is listed as item no. 3 in the final cause list.
- The case will be discussed in Court No. 1, which is the Chief Justice court.
- Court no. 1 is usually in session after 11 AM.
- The court will be in session till 2.55pm (Lunch Break: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM).
- Last hearing took place on 23rd April. The whole session was used by Adv Nilesh Gupta, who had raised all points in favour of NEET.
- MCI had presented the data of students who gave the exam this year (largest no of applications received this year) and the bench had concluded that no further hearing would take place now, also all remaining lawyers had been asked to submit their points in writing.
- So, there is a high expectation that a verdict will be given today.
- First 2 cases before NEET Case (item no. 3) are expected to end early(will not take more than 20 minutes). So, the court will have enough time for NEET case.
REAL TIME UPDATES:
- 10.30 AM- Supreme Court is now in session, Court no. 1 will be in session after 11.00 am
- 11.05 AM- Court no. 1 now in session, Case no. 1 started.
- 11.12 AM- Case no. 2 started
- 11.30 AM- Case no. 3(NEET PG case) is now being discussed.
- 12.00 Noon- 30 minutes up, NEET case is still being discussed
- 12.55 PM- NEET Case is being discussed since almost 90 minutes now. Court will go for a lunch break from 1-2 PM.. The display board won't change during that time. NEET case will be continued after lunch in the evening session.
- 1.05 PM- Lunch break has started at the supreme court. NEET case, if continued in the evening session will have 55 minutes of hearing time left. Will update about today's verdict as soon as we get an info.
- 2.05 PM- NEET case hearing continued after lunch
- 2.40 PM- Display board is listing item no. 27 in court no. 1. NEET case discussion is over for the day, we will update as soon as any info is available.
Highlights For The Day(confirmed source):
- Before lunch, MCI Lawyer finished his arguments, it was followed Mr Siddharth on Behalf of central Govt.
- NEET case was not taken up after lunch.
- No verdict today.
- Next hearing date is 30th April.
- CBSE lawyers will be given a chance to speak that day for NEET UG.
If you support NEET, Sign a Petition. Click here.
Do you expect a verdict today..?? Tell us by commenting below..